T & C's
Please read our Terms & Conditions before continuing with your purchase
By making a purchase with us you are agreeing to our *Terms & Conditions
*updated 23rd July 2013
1. The Contract Between Us
- There is a 7 day cooling off period during which you may cancel your order or deposit providing we haven't had to order fabric in for you during this time.
- If you cancel after the 7 day coolling off period a £10 admin charge will be retained from any refund, in addition to the cost of any materials that may have been ordered in for your order
- Fabrics will not be ordered in until the 7 day cooling off period has expired unless your order is likely to take less than 7 days (during quieter periods) in which case we will inform you that we will order the fabric as soon as your order has been paid for
- Custom orders will not be started until paid for in full
PLEASE NOTE: Ring Sling Conversions & wrap chopping orders are normally done & dispatched within 5 working days of reciving the wrap so no cooling off period is given
- Taylors cannot be held liable for any accidents that occur as a result of any misuse of a product / conversion . The care of your child is solely your responsibility.
- The practice of babywearing keeps babies in the safest place possible -- a parent's arms, with baby's face visible to the carrying adult. Babies are vulnerable in their first four months of life. They require constant supervision, which is why babywearing is critical to the well-being of infants.
- Baby carriers are meant to mimic in-arms carrying positions. Your baby should be in the same position in which you would hold him in your arms. Check your baby's position by embracing him after settling him into the carrier; his position should not shift significantly in your embrace.
2. Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your order at any time, in writing, by emailing us [email protected] However, the following conditions apply:
- If you cancel after the 7 day cooling off period, and we have not yet ordered in any fabric for your order then we will refund you less £10 admin costs (PLEASE NOTE: in the instance of payment plans the first / deposit payment is non refundable)
- If we have ordered in your fabric then you will receive a refund less the cost of the fabric which will be advised in addition to £10 admin costs if we have spent any time on your order
- If we have cut your order then you will we will deduct the cost of your fabric and £10 admin costs, OR 50% of your total order, whichever is the greatest
- If you wish to cancel your order once it has been made, then only the delivery cost will be refunded
- You may not cancel an order once it has been dispatched
Please note that any refunds requested 60 days or more after the date you paid will only be for the amount we received from you after Paypal fees were deducted as these are not refunded to us by Paypal after 60 days
3. Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right to canel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to make the items that you have ordered
- We do not deliver to your Country
- One or more items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information given to us by our suppliers
- If we do need to cancel your contract then we will notify you via email of the reasons and, where possible, offer you the chance to change your choice(s). Any sum paid to us will be recredited to your account via the method paid within 7 days of the transaction being cancelled. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered
4. Delivery of Goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order, unless you have called or emailed us to change your address. If you have emailed us, please make sure that you receive a response from us confirming that your address has been changed.
- Delivery times are approximate and can change on a weekly basis. Please make sure that you check and agree to the current delivery timescales before placing your order.
- Once goods have left our premises we will not be liable for their loss or desctruction. However, in the event of loss, we will make every effort to help you recover your loss. We ALWAYS keep proof of postage and tracking numbers for your goods
- It is up to you to choose the correct delivery option for the value of your items
- We cannot guarantee delivery of custom made goods before a specified date
If the goods that we deliver are not what you ordered, are faulty due to workmanship such as stitching coming undone, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you notify a problem to us within the specified timescale our obligation will be:
a) to make good any shortfall in your order
b) to repair or replace (if non repairable) any goods that are faulty
c) to refund you the amount paid by you for the goods in question via your original payment method
d) we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or expenses however so arising out of, under or in connection with teh contract between us and we shall have no liability o pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund you the amount paid by you for the goods in question
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded.
We are not liable for any rip, tear or damage that may occur once the item the item has left us and is in your possession, unless due to faulty workmanship. We will however do our best to repair any damage if you wish us to do so, however postage costs will apply.
In the unlikely event of a wrap getting damaged during the conversion process full retail value will be paid as compensation. Refunds above retail cost will not be issued, proof of purchase must also be provided.
- All returned items must be clearly marked RETURNS on the package and on any international customs declaration forms.
- Taylors cannot be held liable for packages lost in transit during return posting.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations we are not obliged to accept the return of Custom Made items
- If a ready made item you have purchased is not suitable, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving it and it must be returned unused in it's original packaging your own expense.
7. Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, loss of power, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
9. Entire Agreement
- No variation of, or amendment to these Conditions shall bind either party unless made in writing and signed by the authorised representatitves of both parties.