PAYMENT PLANS ARE  AVAILABLE TO ORDERS OVER £100 IN VALUE

Taylors understand that leadtimes on bags can sometimes be 12+  weeks at busy times, so we are pleased to be able to offer payment plans on bag orders over £100 in value. All you need to do is pop your order through the checkout as normal and click on the "Request A Payment Plan" button and follow the instuctions. 

On receipt of the order I will give you an estimated sewing date & send you a personal link to secure your order with a non refundable deposit (25% of Order Value). You can then pay the remaining 75% of your order value in one amount, or choose to pay via 3 instalments (also set at 25% of order value) via the same link! 


Orders need to be paid in full at least 21 days pior to the estimated sewing date to ensure my diary runs smoothly and your order isn't delayed.

Examples: On an order value of £100
a) Deposit of £25  & a final payment of £76  = Total paid £101
or
b) Deposit of £25  & 3 further payments of 26  = Total paid £103

Please Note : There is an additional charge of  £1 per additional transaction, this covers incurred transaction fees.